CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

A GOOD usual day!

Hey there peepz! Today is a good day! Everything went out normally and the best thing is that holiday is coming in another day's time!

A list of good stuffs that I figured kinda contributed to this normal happy day:

  • I woke up at 2 a.m. this morning!
  • Dad's back! Sometime after 2 a.m. this morning! Good! Now that he's back, I can finally go out and let go some manly responsibility in the house! Plus I can go out till late too! *Peace
  • Traffic was unbelievably smooth this morning! Hardly any cars on the road at all! I reached office in good time 20 minutes! Less smoke from the road as I made my walk to the office from the parking lot. The air just seemed so much fresher!
  • Boss wasn't in a hurry for me to submit the work which I had been given my weekends to as I still haven't complete them up! It's just that tough to understand the new model. Yes! I'm kinda dumb nowadays. Be patient with me everyone!
  • Though it's wrong for me to feel or notice this, I remembered how sweet a smile can be. ( ^ .^)
  • I secured a shopping getaway with my setapak-shopping-kaki (yes! your nick got longer) on this Wednesday. I'm not gonna shop a lot but I'm definitely gonna shop for something. I feel my wardrobe has become a little too queasy.
  • Audrey suggested to go white-water rafting since we have such a long holiday (5 days!) and I said ," You plan it! I'm in!" Simple and nice. Now that I thought of it, I wonder who she's gonna ask along for such exciting activity! *Hint hint* ( ^ .^)
  • Setapak-kaki just called and asked me to go for lunch tomorrow! Something different for lunch for a change! Thanks! See you tomorrow!
Not bad right?

Well, what could actually make today much better you asked? Not that I'm greedy but if there was a certain beep on my cell from a certain someone would definitely make everything so much better!

Oh! Sorry Elizabeth for not being able to make it to your earlier celebration for your birthday! Will make it up!

2 comments:

~YM~ said...

1st tip of the day:
Expect smooth traffic on school holidays.

I've been that road for a year and half to know it. Once ur accustomed to the smooth traffic,u'll find the normal days hard to bear. hehe..

So watch out for school holz to get the extra 20 mins off for sleep. :P

Jack said...

I actually wake up the same time to go off! Haha! Am already in the office at 7.40am! I'm such a hard-worker!