CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

70th Post

The last post of mine which entitled, "Coffee or Tea" was my number 69th post! What a good number for such posting! Crap! I shouldn't be so superstitious and kinky here. But what the heck! All my readers are in their 20s anyway (I think so). Anyhow, this is my 70th post! Yay! Not that many compared to some of peers who are like practically blogging at every single chance they've got. I'm just too dumb for words sometimes. Nevertheless I rarely post up pictures too. I'm just not a blogger type I guess. Just a normal guy who groans and grunts about his daily livings.


I actually do want to post up some pictures but I rarely take pictures (or camwhore) of myself. I'm just waiting patiently for fellow friends out there who have taken a few of my pictures recently to send them to me. Audrey! I want those pictures taken from your birthday celebration! I mean all (up to no good at all)!

Oh! I actually just started watching the TVB series of " A Journey Called Life" a few days ago. Damn out-dated me since my "supplier" has been off-mode herself now and the crappy connection speed wouldn't allow me to access much either. Anyhow, Linda Chung is so pretty as ever! I'm totally her fan now (just make sure she doesn't come out in any scandal). I do learn a thing from the drama so far which is "take each step firmly and properly at a time because the feeling you get from each of  these steps you made is an indescribable relaxation sort".

My mom just asked me to ask Rain this and since Rain never replied my MSN's messages (bad ex-dai gu che), I'm just gonna post it here. Rain! Make sure you reply or my mom would nag me!

My mom (Auntie Soh): Rain! My look-a-like! We're both so fat (the author has ran away)! Have you got the sour plums that Jack asked Seng Zhao to pass to you? Did Kim Ming gets his too?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes!!!! I got it! I wanted to call last week but I was stressed out for my work. My host mom is at my place now...ask Auntie Soh not to worry ok, I will give her a call this coming weekend!!!!

P/S: No need to run away la...Just be prepared to belanja me kaukau when I'm back next time k? *cb*

Jack said...

hey... no swearing! hehe

Huan Bean said...

congrats on your 70th post.

Anonymous said...

Must tell sz that Uncle Soh does visit your blog too. Rain also swears. Not bad!

Anonymous said...

Василий осипович ключевский умный мужчина перед женой отшутится а умная женщина перед мужем всегда оправдается
!!!

Moralesixzn said...

hey... no swearing! hehe