CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

One... Two... ... Nine!

This post is gonna be a full rantings session!

I'm damn tired actually. Somehow or rather my body feels tired, my mind feels tired but I don't wanna go sleep now and wake up in the middle of the night cursing, "Damn it!" I'm gonna start my new job tomorrow so it's best to show a fresh impression on the first day. Later days, we'll see!!! :P

Did lots of stuffs today. Woke up late (probably around 11am) and went out straight after I came out from the shower (of course I dried myself up and putting on some clothes). First stop, mom's office because she forgot to clear some of her stuffs yesterday. Second stop, bank because mom needed to do some banking. Third stop, was lunch. Delicious "mee rebus"! That was satisfying! Fourth stop, auntie's house because my dad's helping my cousin for his air-ticket to Canada. He's gonna go to Canada in the middle of August for his studies. I come back, he leave! Does it make sense? NO! He's gonna have his farewell party tomorrow night and he said he's gonna intro some "friends" to me! Woohoo! I think he wants me to take care of his "friends". Haha... Fifth stop, Mr. Yong's (Dad's friend) house because there were some pictures of Eastern Europe trip that were in his laptop which we needed to copy.Sixth stop, and by far the best, my another cousin brother's place to book for my new car! Yay! As for what car it is, try guessing! Aaron! We're gonna drive behind the same wheels! Car's gonna be ready by September I think. So for those who wanna book me, please tell my secretary (I've yet to interview one). Seventh stop was the optician. I'm getting a new pair of spectacles! Still don't dare to try contact lenses but good also since my "san gwong" (aesthete...correct me if this is wrong) is still there (damn it!). I'm gonna look nerdier! I hope not! Haha... For everyone's info, I have the same optician as Mahathir! Haha... Eighth stop, dinner! Yummy is the word! Taste and description, everyone has their say right! Ninth and final stop is home! To shower, to poo, to online and rant about my day!

The end!

3 comments:

danielle.danaraj said...

eh get contacts lah....its not all bad!!!!!plus its fine if u have astigmatism.....good luck for ur job work hard!!

Anonymous said...

doesn't seems to me like a rant : p

september?? bring me out when i'm back in msia this sept.. probably find ex-drake ppl who is in msia.. hehe..

Anonymous said...

it's ass teat...

Opps.. I mean astig