CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Emergency

Oh shit!

This is not a post that was supposed to be in the listing I mentioned in the earlier post. However, this is post is a must and absolute.

I used to have a Hebe photo gallery on my side bar on my blog page. Nevertheless I have now taken it off the page as

NUDE PICTURES OF SOME AH LIAN COME OUT INSTEAD ! ! ! !

(*&^%$#@

Okay... Problem settled. This is not an age 18+ blog page. Though the content might sometimes take people of above that age to understand! *wink

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoops..guess you're not the sick sex maniac i tot u were =P

Wilson Liong said...

hebe = random nude ah lian = jack's favorite....

make sense what.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha...I like Jean eventhough I don't know who you are.