CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Love and Lust

The Debut

Is love a subset of lust or rather is lust a subset of love? Sometimes people might wonder what they are really feeling; are they lusting for the bonding with someone or are they "lusting" for someone's love? What am I talking about? I'm not even sure of it myself. If I do, I would be living up in the mountains while having people climbing to the top asking me for the answer. So, this is for all to ponder!

My knowing

Lust. A popular word. Usually associated with sexual thoughts by many but is really that shallow of a word? Lust to me would mean temptations. I'm tempted by something or by someone, therefore I lust to have it. It might last long or short I do not know. It depends.

Love. Another yet even more popular of a word. People speak of it everyday. However, love is yet another form of temptation too. A stronger temptation would be it. A stronger temptation where you would feel willingly to succeed it. Temptations and ambitions. Rings a bell anywhere? Though in lust, I might feel bad of not achieving it, in love, I'll never feel good in long times should I don't get it.

My scenario

Lust. In every occasion, every place, every crowd, every time, there would be people. Among those people there might be someone, one or a few, who stands out more in front of your bedazzled eyes. You just can't help noticing them. Call it stalking, call it chemistry sparks (one or two-sided) but you would surely without fail try to associate yourself more with that side should chances shines brightly on you or your own iron grip to pursue.

Love. In every occasion, every place, every crowd, every time, there would be only that someone that stood out to your focused eyes. Better jewels might be sparkling but it won't last long. Your trance just goes back to the beat of that person. Surely, this time I would be my best being next to the person.

My dream

Lust. A lusty dream. Everyone would be delighted to get one. It releases tension that might have built up inside. How long can we remember or feel this lust? You can answer that.

Love. A lovely dream. Again, everyone would be delighted to get one. It soothes your thought of reality. Or does it happen in reality too? You hope and still taste the sweetness or bitterness of that lovely dream.

My loneliness

Lust. Companions next to you. As a verb, to take away time that sometimes come in extras. You do all sort of things hoping that time passes slower since the temptation lingers long in you to do that again, not knowing when you can.

Love. Companions next to you. As an adverb, for me to describe out what I want to list out in my never-ending stories of life. You do all sort of things though preferring not to do any but watches time passing by slowly and serenely. However, at a corner, you do hope that it could pass on even slower.

My confession

Lust. Do you need to confess your lust? Yes, you do. When you have a need that only by confession can you fulfill your lust. You confess of your longing to satisfy your need. Confession makes things seemed so easy. However, lust, confessions are to be done with the correct timing and attitude. You do not expect to get feed if you confess your hunger in a library don't you. Attitude leads us into another part of a story but I believe everyone will understand.

Love. Do you need to confess your love? Yes, you do but less. Should it be a daily confession of love, will it be love anymore or a mere habit? I myself has not confess love for a long time now. We love, we care, we indulge. Should it to be done, do it with a sense of purpose behind. Confession of love without a hidden agenda is just like confessing lust to people.

My status

Lust. I'm standing here now.

Love. I always thought I stood here.

End of Debut

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u're one complicated guy =P

Jack said...

complicated guy = sexy
though I'm not really talking all about myself in this post. Its what I experience and what I see of people too!

danielle.danaraj said...

Haha since when were u complicated??? ur just plain secretive....