CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Mixed feelings

Hey y'all! How's it going? Been pretty quiet around here don't you think! Well, except for the previous post's comments which were surprisingly unexpected! I guess my readers here love reading me bitching about others and me posing pictures of myself huh... Now I know!

Well, that's the main course for tonight. Guess what? I changed my looks! I've become much better looking as compared to the last pictures in the previous post. ( ^---^) How should I put it? I looked aged a little more now with this look at the same time keeping my smiley look! And I didn't say these out of my own mouth! My colleague just told me today someone said I'm good looking! ( ^---^)

Actually, the truth is, I didn't change my looks my having a make-over or what. I just changed my spectacles that's all! Haha... What were you all thinking?! I'll post up some pictures taken from my phone of my new spectacles but no picture of myself yet. Waiting for my photographer to take for me! Haha...

Guess how would your author looks in these? More like an author duhhh

I think I'm having the (how should I put it) mature and mysterious look now! But I'm still young at heart! Haha! I'm just so full of myself today! ( ^3^)

Another picture that I wanted to post today is the "assam gai choy" that I had the other day! Sorry Rain! It's all finished! Didn't leave any for you at all! Haha... When you come back, I'll ask my mom to TRY and cook for you. Haha! No promise though! Mom might be too busy for my SNOW White MAYBE~

Your author was too engrossed in this dish that he forgotten to take a picture of it before eating! This is half way!

Readers! You all know of Jay Chou's "Secret" the movie don't you all! Well, my Setapak Kaki being a obsessed fan of course would know! Anyway, this is not about the log-headed guy but about the lead actress in the movie! The one with the asthma so sick that she would have a hard time kissing (damn it!). Remember? She's kinda cute ain't she? The point I'm trying to pin out is, recently I met someone who looked like her! Not 100% of course but somewhere of confidence level of 4-sigma. Goodness! I didn't really realize that until later. Ouch! Oh well, just thought of sharing info with the guys (especially those who are desperate). Anyone interested, tell me! I'll try my best to intro!

The title of today's post is "Mixed Feelings". Got the idea from one of old novels called "Mixed Magic". From what you have read up until now in this post, I seemed pretty happy. Yes, I am! But at the same time, I'm feeling kinda drained out and empty. Maybe it's because I have started my job and am not use to waking up in the wee hours again! This makes me cranky every morning! Even before I wake up I feel that. It's gonna take some time before I stop cursing under my breath, "I'm gonna sleep through it!"

Empty? Why empty? Well, with everything now at a new turning point, things have just seemed so routine-sort! This slot of time to that slot of time is this, later is that! This is so unreal! In life, in my life, there's gotta be some stereo in some part! Not too often, don't be so mono daily. Oh well, maybe it's just the beginning (I certainly hope so). Maybe after I grasp my own life back more then I would be able to move my own rhythm . Some might be wondering, what mono and stereo is he talking about? Well, for those readers who are my friends and who knows me, you are in for a surprise! An example would be, I've come back for so long but I haven't even yum cha till late at night or clubbing yet! This is sick!

Mind you! I haven't been going out much too even before my job started! Been busy with studying for exam and following what my guilt-conscious says in sitting still at home (I can tell you this has really been a difficult part). Plus like I said, everyone's busy in their own things. Anyway, I must start to be "active" more or I'll go nuts!

Oh! For those in the U.S., there is something that I really missed in U.S.! Surprised? Haha... Me too! Well, the thing I missed most is spontaneous we get and just do it! Like thought of going to the movies and just go! Like the thought of just going out in a particular night and everyone just tags along. It's pretty hard to do it here (for me). Well, yeah!

Like I told most of the people I know, "Without friends, Jack is more or less like a soulless body!" I just love to hang out and talk like a chicken buttock (what sorta phrase is that? Chicken buttock! *Snort). Tonight is gonna be one of those nights for me where you listen to some ballads and oldies, thinking of nothingness or life or anything that pops into your mind first. Had loads of those nights in the U.S. too, most of the time is because Michelle sent her A-Idol's dubbed old songs to me which made me just wanna listen to the BETTER, original singers. Anyway, my all time favourite sappy song is "Careless Whisper" by none other than George Micheal!

Enjoy folks!

5 comments:

Em said...

wow you seem complicated. waiting for your photographer to take another photo? then have to make appointment with the photographer lo...

Anonymous said...

awwww...i miss you...i miss those time...eh put a pic of you with the new specs la...i want to see how 'better' looking you are?!!!!!

Anonymous said...

awwww...i miss you...i miss those time...eh put a pic of you with the new specs la...i want to see how 'better' looking you are?!!!!!

Wilson Liong said...

wei since when u become SOOOOO perasan????

2 posts in a row talking about ur look!!! and when u said u look good, it seems like u really mean it!

what happen to u????!!!!

don't keep dreaming!!! wake up!!!!

p/s: if not, i will do what I did when i share room with you to wake u up!

Jack said...

caryn: I'm complicated? not u too!!! gotta schedule a date with the photographer then!

rain: wah!!! u really miss me so much that u put 2 same comments? haha... scared I change glasses that I tak nampak?

wilson: don't try to be funny boy... you have much funnier things that I'm willing to share to everyone!