CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Beyond Scandal

What does everyone loves? Scandals! I have nothing to blog about but I feel like writing something just to tell everyone I'm still alive. Maybe as I type, my brain might go dead and I'm just gonna create some scandals for myself or for others! Oh! One of the biggest scandal ever for me. It's been going on for sometime now but I decided to repeat it again just to let some to like "WTF!"

I'm going on single folks!

That's all!

Show me some "Wow!" people!!!

Anyway, I thought of something to talk on. What's better than to talk about other than what my cousin sister suggested not too long ago today. Beyond concert! For those who are either too high class or too "ulu" to not to know who is "Beyond", behold!

Mario! "Qing Ren" wei... Come back sama-sama go la!

I thought they decided to go separate ways sometime ago but seemed like they're holding another concert for me on my homecoming. I haven't been to any of their concerts yet so this is gonna be the first! I do really hope that all 4 of them could sing again. Too bad that can never happen. If you don't know why, Google it!

Anyway, concert's gonna be on October 11th in Genting. Who ever wanna join us to go, do tell me yeah! We'll need to book tickets. So, make sure you confirm betul-betul or you'll still gonna pay even if you're not going! I can use the empty seat for my date then (free!). Haha. . .

Now my brain is really blank! Think I'm gonna retire early tonight.

See ya!

P.S.: To those who are like @.@ bout my earlier scandal, it's true ya know! Jack is having no lust (I think) at the moment now!

1 comments:

Cynthia said...

phentermine adipex diet pill prescription Idaho 6 Alternate between upper and lower body workouts on consecutive days of the week. For example, if you do the upper body workout on Monday, schedule the lower body workout for Tuesday. phen375 hydrochloride 30mg side effects of phen375 and pregnancy phen375 weight loss pills phen375 success stories So I ongoing training. Not much, solely a light workout on the treadmill or climbing stairs a hardly any era a week. A supporter told me in this area phen375 and resolute to produce it a shot.