CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Series of Nightmare

I know that this post is kinda out of what I'm supposed to be posting about which is "Love or Lust" but I definitely have ta blog this!

I slept early last night thinking that I need to wake up early for my class tomorrow. So I pull my blanket plus comforter (it was shit cold) and tug myself comfortably in it. As I drool and doze of into my sleep, my series of nightmares began!

  • I had a dream that my friend's girl (note: I'm not sure which friend's so no hard feelings) was like a super-glue sticking to me every moment like a bug. It was kinda annoying (in that dream my friend's fury eyeballs were shooting at me)
  • I was having dinner with my family and suddenly I was sitting on a different table. When I realized I was just on the upper floor of the restaurant I tried to go down back to my family's table but failed. Somehow a series of stupid and threatening events kept preventing me from going downstairs.
  • I had a gun in my hand and there was a body sprawling on the ground with no blood oozing out surprisingly. Police sirens were every where and I ran. As I ran the scene changes again to the longest nightmare of all last night
  • I was a boxer (fighter perhaps) and was on the run. I was running away from a group of people that I just fought and they were seeking me for revenge or what ever I do not know. I ran into a hideout of another group of fighters. However, luckily this group of people were kind to let me hide in their place. They even have a underground cult praying center and a pagoda for housing. I was sent up to one of the rooms for rest. Later, one of the member told me that a higher-up of theirs wanted to meet me. And so I went to meet up the person but it was a long way up as I have to go through mazes to reach that meeting point. It was an empty unfurnished room. The guy (which was supposed to be the best fighter in the group) asked me whether I wanted to be stronger and I said, "Yeah!" Next thing I know I was being stabbed my super lots of needles and syringes onto my chest and arms. Pain!
  • This event is still based on what happened above earlier but I was in a different body of another person as I watched the guy who got stabbed by all those stuffs shouted in pain and his body was getting bigger. I tried to run away. As I reached the door I took a glimpse the so called best fighter in the group has his head got burst by a blow from the now monstrous person. I ran down the stairs as I heard the monstrous mutated person was chasing me! Other members in the group just seemed to disappear. I reached the bottom but the door wouldn't budge (as usual...) and I don't know where the monstrous person was. All I had to do was to tremble at one spot!

I woke up! :p

5 comments:

Wilson Liong said...

Dream expert says,
1) you are scared of losing ur family
2) you are facing some kind of difficulty and you really need some helps
3) you watch too much movies

-end

Jack said...

wilson liong: the best cure is that some annoying gender-confused fella don't sleep next to me

Wilson Liong said...

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED!

Anonymous said...

you had a lizard for dinner

Anonymous said...

You have get used to it and it will be over soon.