CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 6, 2008

In such a night...

Des Moines has finally turn green! What a relief after months of seeing it in white. Its also the time where I can actually open my window now and not having the cold sensation lingering at every part of my body. With such a beautiful weather what's better than is to have a clear night sky filled with stars accompanied by the buzz of crickets!

Okay! Okay! I know I'm being sissy-like again but listening to old ballads such as Careless Whisper (which is currently blazing up in my room) aren't really helping me not to either! I suddenly remembered something my buddy used to love to say once when we were in high school. It goes on like this:

In such a night, did pretty Jessica blah blah blah (I could only remember half of it! Anyway, what important to him at that time was the girl's name)

Right now, I'm gonna try my very own modified version:

In such a night, is my soul still lingering in the cry cool air of spring not knowing where it should settle down on? In such a night, am I still thinking on what I could have done to make things better now? In such a night, am I having regrets on decisions that I have made? In such a night, would a cup of hot steamy coffee help to ease my beaten up mind? In such a night, would those that I care for think of me too? In such a night, in such a night, in such a night, would I be still having this kind of thoughts and feeling in such a night?

My friend, Rain told me recently that she wanted to rebut some of my opinions which I have post up on my blog but couldn't find the right words to express. This is what I'm having at the moment and the best I could do in such a night is to write out those questions that I can best relate my feelings on.

Night everyone!

0 comments: