CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool

Hey yo everyone!

How's the fooling so far? Got fooled? Fooled someone?

Well, in my case, I did fool a couple of people out there! But haven't got fooled by anyone. I'm just to protective of myself. Teehee. . . As in any case, this April Fool is a kinda special to me. Wanna know why?

Is is because I finally date a girl after such a long period?

Is it because I found gold?

Is it because I'm gonna become president?

All wrong!

Its because set up for myself a very own personal candle-light dinner. Yup! Shocked? Surprised? Feel like strangling me? Lame? Haha. . . Laugh all you want at a foolish me preparing up a special dinner for myself. But I kinda like it. Sometimes you gotta treat yourself nice and for me this is one of those many occasions! Words can't explain it. So, here are the pictures!

Enjoy!


Today's menu: tomato soup au gratin, Malaysia map Steak, ice Ribena

Don't you think it looks like the map of M'sia (left: peninsular; right: Borneo)


3 comments:

~YM~ said...

Malaysia map? Zzzz... So patriotic? X'P

Unknown said...

lmao!! But aso lamo!!

Anonymous said...

Hey u forgot to wish me Happy Birthday !! haha no april fool's~~ =P