CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Saturday April 19th: flip-phone, slide-phone, dis-knee, etc. etc.

The date says it all. Its an eventful day! First of all, my friends and I had a wonderful card and pizza night before that. We played a new card game that Michelle learned from her friends in CR (note that CR does have some entertainment huh...) . Oh, the game was called "sheng ji" (hope that my pinyin is correct) meaning "naik pangkat". Its a nice and funny game I can tell you with all those complicated rules (wonder its the game problem or the teacher's fault). Not to forget that due to popular demand from Mario and I, we proceeded to the "conteng muka" game which I bet Rain would be so envy of that we were playing that! Haha. . . Too bad you're late a day.

And so, enough said of the night of Friday the 18th.

First thing we did on this day would be that we went to Jordan Creek to watch "The Forbidden Kingdom" by Jet Li and Jackie Chan. I don't wanna put on my comments on that show and what I thought about it since Wilson did the courtesy of putting so in his blog. Thanks Wilson for saving my time in this post. After the movie, guess what happens? We all went back to treat our vanity for the Malaysian Night later on. After Malaysian Night, the party continues! It was a super eventful day and night I can tell. Much happens and we all had fun! Though a little of mishap at the end of the session, I hope everyone would just chill about it. No point making yourself unhappy for the insignificant events right?

Here are photos of our fun and exciting moments:


Rain with the Hamsap Boys!

The House-mates of 38th Street

Seth and I. Randy popping out from the middle

Kaki Minumku

Fellow Malaysian Night committee and all. You guys and girls did a great job!

Rachel (those funny words in my title has something to do with her, don't you all agree), Chris,
Me, Seng Zhao, Quack, Michelle

The Initial everyone. Crush became kinda over crowded later on

P.S.: I have lots more of wonderful pictures taken. Lazy to upload and also groupie pictures with me inside are kinda limited since I'm the one who "pegang" camera!

0 comments: