CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Cough! Cough! Cough!

Here's an update. And I believe many would be laughing happily reading this phrase:

I'm sick!

Had a flu attack last Thursday night. Was all feverish the whole night (bad sleep due to my concept of fever = unpleasant dreams). Luckily, I only had a half day on Friday. I did got myself some really good medicine after work, which was finally getting my long awaited clothes from ZARA. Hahaha... That was an immediate cure. Though only for temporary. Immediately the day after which I had my steamboat (pictures and videos to be loaded on next post), the cough was incurable. I kept on coughing till the very now. Maybe I need more shopping. ( ^ .^)

I've been listening to this song a lot nowadays.


0 comments: