CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 31, 2008

Cleaning up the engine

Working is like taking a totally different path that you've ever walked. Even if you might have previous experience or knowledge of working but taking a turn from your usual life into a working life is a serious change. Why do I say this? Because I'm taking that drastic turn right now. And I bet somewhere out there, are people who agree with me.

I've been taking my new change for about 3 months now. No wonder how good I am being able to accustom myself to different culture or different environment where ever I go, I'm still taking my time. Childish to say this but there are too many good things to be sacrificed once work has started. I'm getting the income to enjoy life. So true! But at a cost too. I'm not fretting. I'm just sharing it out. A lot of people I know are always in desperate to start their working life as fast as possible. My advise is take things slow. Enjoy your current standing because time can never be wind back.

For now, I'll just take things slow. What ever I can handle, I'll take it. Else, KIV. Act spontaneously. I'm just to used to such actions. Planning is not really a forte of mine. It's my parents. I do not want to be too bounded by logical perceptions. This is my new stress-release program.

Am gonna start attending gym somewhere in mid of November. It's time to take things to action and shape up. Things will always turn out better if you tweak with the engine. I'm in lacking of releasing sweat for the moment. Which gym I'm gonna attend? Still undecided. The place with my most demographic preference of course!

3 comments:

~YM~ said...

you just mean that the gym with most pretty girls.. -.-"

Jack said...

abohhh!

Unknown said...

The content you have provided is pretty interesting and useful and I will surely take note of the point you have made in the blog.

A few days back I was browsing the Internet as I was worried about my car performance and wanted a product that could restore the MPG to what it was when I bought my car. I found this great site power enhancer which sells a variety of automotive products to boost vehicle performance. I found exactly what I was looking for and saw great results with their product. I was also very happy with the quick delivery of the product.

I thought this information might be useful for anyone looking to boost their vehicle performance and restore the lost power and MPG.