CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Made of Honor

Watched "Made of Honor". One of the few 2008 movies I wanted to watch. Watched Iron Man too. Next in list will be Zohan, Love Guru, and etc.


Should I leave all those girls behind for this one?
Answer: If she's as "good" as all of them


Would I be this good looking and my dance partner being that pretty?
Answer: Hell yeah!

Anyway, just wanna blab something about this movie. I'll recommend it! Its like any typical love movie but I think the screen-play was simple and nice. Not too much and not too monotonous.

After watching I had a thought, does it really happen in real world where you realize that the person you love is gonna get married and you step in just in time before them saying "I do!". Or does that only happen in the movies just like many other things that are. I imagined two different scenarios should it happen to me:

  1. I'm the dumb guy who didn't appreciate the person I love and tried my very best to stop the wedding only to know everything I do is in vain until the last minute where I slam the church doors open and say, "STOP!" The girl would then be impressed (can't think of any sweeter words" by my "I love you" or Kumar's square root love poem and we kiss. After all those happy and hugging moments, I get punched. OUCH!
  2. I'm the lucky and perfect guy for the lady I'm going to marry not knowing (or knowing... I'm not dumb) that someone else is actually in love with her and tried to stop my wedding and "plans" for the night. *wink. Right before I say "I do" and the man in black (they should wear something brighter and happier since its a happy event) ask me to kiss the bride, some good-for-nothing asshole jumps in and shout, "You're gonna regret this!" My bride then gets stolen by his sweet words (which I give to her every single moment but she says "ewww") and tried to run off with him. I'm not that dumb though and have the doors closed. I go in front of my "bride" where she will keep apologizing and pour my tears out asking, "WHY?" I would then act generous (dumb...) and bold asking her to leave and be happy. Right when the good-for-nothing guy says thanks I punch him in the guts! YEAH! Everyone cheers! Sadly, I go back to my room and bandage up my hurting fist cause unlike the guy in the movie I'm not so well-built!
Here you go! Shit! I forgot to mention spoiler alert. . . I'm such a naughty fellow!

PS: My SAD friend. . . I have bullets for this post again!

0 comments: