CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

"Di mana ada perjumpaan, di situ ada perpisahan"

This is one of the popular phrases or quotes that were being used during my high school days in my essay writings. I had not truly to be able to grasp the meaning and feeling behind this quote as to me friends of mine are always there. However, after two and a half years living, growing, and observing, I truly understand this quote now.

I have just finish my last course finals this morning. This marks the end of my continuous years of pursuing formal education. How long have it been? I don't really know. Anyhow, after this Sunday's commencement, most of us will depart our paths differently and live to walk hard. Some being up in the North, some in the East, South would definitely have some and West would always be welcoming. I, myself would be going back to the far East. Back to what I once and still am calling HOME.

Home! A word that everyone has and cherishes. KL has always been the best place for me. But the States has not been bad either. I made friends. Friends who drink and party crazy with me, friends who share dinners with me, friends who call up to you if there is anything to "inform", friends who will be friends!

After all those words up there, I bet most of you must be starting to miss me already! So what I'm gonna say is and I will say again soon is....

THESE 2.5 YEARS HAVE BEEN GREAT! I'M GONNA MISS ALL YOU SO MUCH WHEN I GET HOME! DON'T FORGET TO HOLLER K!

Could only find this picture with all our recent looks. Should take one again soon!

PS: Graduation 18th May 2008. Make sure there's graduation gifts!!! hehe. . .

0 comments: