CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Very moooody. . .

These few weekends had really been tiring for me. From one thing to another and it doesn't even end there. Gosh. . . Luckily Thanksgiving Break is around the very corner. Gonna go skiing in Colorado. Damn excited yet I feel like just sleeping for the whole trip. Haha. . . What a waste if I really go and do that.

My mood is in a turmoil now. I seemed like being jumpy on every single detail. Man. . . Am I getting my PMS(s) or did I just revert back to my adolescents syndrome?

I wish I was back home in KL now. >.<

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dun be so moody la, sorry for making you feel so tired for the past couple of weeks! I guess I contributed as well (since I was one of the visitors on 38th st ><)

anyway cheer up ler! May isn't too far away now.. only few months left... oh and you were a really good host, even K&S said so..

-4fu-

Jack said...

hehe... ya don't hav ta put anonymous ya know... I know who you are. I know what you did last week on 38th St. Hehe... anyway, no need to apologize deh..makes me feel like a bad host... come more often if ur lonely... :p