CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 9, 2007

Doctor Quack Jack

Pain~~~
Sakit sini sakit sana. . .
Banyak orang sudah jatuh sakit. Sekarang aku macam dijangkit pulak. . .
It is the flu season again. Lots of merry people are getting sick and down with this wild season. And starting from yesterday evening, I think I might join them soon. Had those symptoms: feverish, cold, headache, and a big urge to eat (personal symptom). Luckily for me, my antibody which has always been up-to-date with virus definition (in other words; stronger than normal people as my dad said) seemed to be able to win the war. Early this morning I woke up feeling as usual as any other days. Maybe still a little warm after lunch but definitely in a better condition. So for those who read this and got worried, you can release your tense now.
I have a few tips up my sleeve for those who in need of it when you get those flu symptoms:

1) Keep yourself warm. Not too hot or too exposed.

2) Make yourself a cup of tan ngan lou leong cha (One-Eye-Jack Herbal Tea) and keep adding hot water after your done with the initial cup. Recycle the packet for as many times as possible. Just make sure you drink a lot.

3) Don't make yourself keep thinking that you are sick.

4) Do not consume too much food. If you are seriously hungry, take some light snacks as in a slice of bread and butter. Having more frequency of consumption is better than doing it in a shot.

These are tips provided by your doctor in the house today. . . Doctor Quack Jack!
Haha. . . For a more reliable source of cure. Do look for my doctor friend, Doctor Wong. If he is not too busy smooching around he might leave a good cure instruction after reading this. :P

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe.. as u hav said.. ur doctor "quack" jack...

I have a pretty good idea whr to put those advice to good use.. in the drain.. LOL..