CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring Break

I'm having Spring Break now! Just a peep on what I've done. Went to Minneapolis to visit Rain and "jadi" her kuli. Hehe... Gonna put up some pictures just for ya all to see! Enjoy!

Wilson and Seng Zhao taking picture somewhere near the bridge

Me posing before we go clubbing

Wilson copied me posing earlier

Rain and Danielle pulak tried to pose

Kim Ming joined the fun

They continued posing

Now everyone tried to act cool

It was so much fun! ;)

6 comments:

Wilson Liong said...

yeah!

~YM~ said...

zzzzz....Camwhoring tu camwhoring la.. 1 gang camwhoring is also camwhoring btw.. n_n

Anonymous said...

walao wei...jadi my kuli ah??????????????????????? haha...ok la give you guys some credits. Tuan-tuan dan puan-puan, Jack and the guys helped me to put the bedframe into Jack's car and then moved to my apartment. hahahaha...

Seng Zhao said...

wtf!!..wilson ..u used my TOWEL ah???got evidence ..c the pic..i like the pic of us whole gang together.

Wilson Liong said...

wei where got used your towel... look carefully, that guy has DIMPLE!!!! it's u urself!!!

btw, I really like that last pic!

Unknown said...

dang it was really good!!! specially watching u guys get excited with the dancing and the hair!