CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Love is art II

Read flora's post. Read Eming's post. They wrote about love and their definition on it (I think). As part of the committee, how could I not join in and write about this too! No doubt I do not have any inspiration at all and most probably what I'm gonna write out will be just any daytime crap of mine. Still, let's get the love going people!

Initiated from the question of; what is love?

Both of my two dearest friends commented on love by defining it in words and sentences that describe the feeling, emotion, movement, action, and more between two sides. Tho such the two sides that were being referred to by them were the male and the female. Love is this, love is that! We tend to generalize that love happens between these two ends only.

My "love is art II"

Love happens between two different sides. Love is not a feeling. Love is not from our heart. Love is just love. Another word being used to describe the strange phenomenon that happens somewhere in our body. I want to be with this person for the rest of my life. Is that truly love? Couldn't it be just reliance? I love to eat bread. Wouldn't it be just a manifesto of your diet? I love to play ball. Isn't it just a fascination of the game? Love is definitely not between two persons but between two entities. Love just happens.

I'm not sure what to say already. Totally no inspiration. Will bring up this topic again when I get the correct inspirations. But love is not to be use on human only. It can be use for everything!

1 comments:

~YM~ said...

With love there is inspiration,
With love there is excitation,
With love there is habituation,
And with love, there is flirtation.

So bila balik sini "flirt" eh? I got internal news flying say you got many fishes in Malaysian Sea waiting for u to 'fish'. X'D