CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Dream

I have dreams. Not those dreams that you get while you're sleeping but dreams as in those that you wanna achieve. For my dreams, what I want to achieve most would be being able to become a full-time traveler. To describe this would be best put in such way that I would spend my life moving around from one place to another in this whole wide world. Having to stay in places for a couple of months to fulfill my pockets with enough money for expenses then moving on again. And as I go from places to places, I would definitely be a part-time photographer (for personal collection and commercial use). This would definitely be memorable huh. . . Another task I would bring up while having this full-time traveling job would be writing a book of my "adventure".

Being able to travel from places to places without spending long period of time fixed in a place is so much a better way of enjoying life. Well, perhaps not to many people but I do know one or two who would agree (my dad for sure). Even so, this kinda dream might even sounds unrealistic to many many people I know. Maybe this is due to the way we are brought up and society's view of not having a proper and stable job (even my mom thinks this way). But to me this is what life is should be. Not being bound by the walls in the office, being able to see different things in different places. We only get to live this life once and I doubt I would get a second chance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a different note, there is a teeny weeny little wild dream I have. Firstly, I hate things to be stagnant. I like to have continuously constant changing environment. You know what I actually did hope for? Sometimes I do believe a war should happen. A large scale one. Not something like now. Something that would bring total utmost change in every single humans' lives! Many would say, "You are crazy? Don't you know the sadness and harshness of war? You are too free to think of all these." My opinion is that this is like a chance for us humans to change. With technology we have now, destroying the world during war is easy. That is why this would also bring the best out of us humans to perform in another way to save our own asses. With this humans would advance and being able to outdo what we have today. For the sake of goals either individually or in a community, changes brought by war would definitely be beneficial for human advancement no doubt sacrifices would be huge. With our current issues and happenings I do can say that we are in a mess and just like a naughty child who gets spanked sometimes for misbehavior, we humans should too. Only difference is that we would be shooting out bloods in the course of doing so.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

~YM~ said...

ceh..tot got wet dream..haha..

Anonymous said...

Aiya,...cannot said he's from tong sampah again.