CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 25, 2008

New Look

Hey there everyone! ! ! By complying to Yee Ming's quick comment or maybe demand for my new look on my blog page, I did the necessary renovation for this online diary of mine. Haha. . . Should anyone would ask, "What the hell did he changed?" I'll answer the question. Here's what I did:

  • I changed the background (duh...) from a tropicana plain green color into a shade of dark background with a solar explosion splash on it. Plain huh. . . Oh well, I do love what's happening above our heads.
  • I had a redo on the descriptions about me. It sounds even more awful now.
  • I added the best thingy in this page that is a slide-show of Hebe's pictures. As most readers do know, I'm a big fan of Hebe. Haha. . . (Sorry bout the out-of-place deco here)
  • A new song for the blog page which is more suitable for my Groans & Grunts theme (not the sound of it though. Listen and you will know).
  • I made some edits on the titles on the side bar.
  • I planned to add a new sidebar stuff which is all about entertainment stuffs that I would like to do, had do, doing, and planed to do.
Well, that's all I could come out with in such a short amount of time. Any ideas or comments to this new outlook do please tell me. . . I wanna try to make it as syok as possible.

See ya!

PS: Thanks Syelynn for the info on Akemi. Appreciate it!

3 comments:

~YM~ said...

Ala..bunyi bising jer..haha...
By the way, your bloghead pic looks like a crucified angel..is it?

Jack said...

yeah... while being crucified d angel's groaning and grunting..

Snow Bell said...

haha, you are welcome!