CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Gong Hey Fatt Choy

Its the time of the year again. . . Its Chinese New Year! One of the best and happiest time of the year (would be better if I'm in KL). Today is the third day of this auspicious festival (chor sam). I finally found some time to blog it up about my celebration here in Drake. Well, its so far so good! Haha. . .

On New Year's eve we had a "small" F reunion dinner on our own (F stands for Friends not Family here) over at my apartment. Good food good people good times. After meal, we proceed to a must-to-do CNY activity - GAMBLE. I lost all my chips for In-Between in the second round! ! ! Sad! Well. . . Its the fun that matters anyway. However, the fun didn't last long. My laptop got ROSAK ! AAAARRRGGGHHHH. . . Wonder what happened to my baby laptop. Sigh~~~

Right now my laptop is lying peacefully in Carnegie Hall waiting to be "inspected" by what I hope my saviors.

Chinese New Year should be a family occasion too but what funny bout this year's festive season is that my whole family of 3 aren't together at all. I'm in U.S., dad is in Peru and Mom is in KL. Haha. . . Typically lots of people would squint their eyebrow seeing this but my family is strange in a way. Haha. . .

Made a few phone calls to relatives and I realize how far off celebrating Chinese New Year without them is. Its really far far far off.

Alamak. . . Too long didn't blog already so I'm not sure what to write either. Well, good news is Wilson is writing his now and I'm gonna go peep!

Wilson's Blog

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY CNY!
i received ur greetings like at least 3 times in da same hour dude...lol