CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Busy busy

Man! Each time I've some inspiration to blog or post something up I would lose all these ideas or motivation to write them up by the time I switched my laptop on and check my Facebook. Just an update, been busy at work all week long. Consolation for being a hardworking employee would be 2 movies night out (Madagascar II and Twilight) and a company sports club annual dinner. Guess what! I was in the performance team. Somehow I always get forced to participate in this kinda stuff. Well, the good thing was that we actually won the other teams (it was kinda a surprise I dare say since there was this one team that could dance with a better oomph than us..HOT!).

On the negative side, something has been bothering me lately. By a lot too! I've been trying to get some advices from certain "professional"s but for now everything seemed to be in not really good looking. The best idea would still be my very own idea which is to chill out and watch. Tough!

Well, this is it. Ciao peepz!

0 comments: