CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

2 Years!

Haha. . . Damn long never update my blog. I guess I'm starting to see all the vines and green slimy stuff growing on my blog. Okay! Time for clearing it up a little. What can I say. . . Finals next week and I only have 2 courses out of 4 that have finals. How fun is that? Actually not too fun since those courses without finals, gonna have presentation and projects due. Haha. . .

Time flies you know. . . I have been here for nearly 2 years already! Wow! And I'm gonna graduate in about another 5-ish months time. I graduate when I'm 21! Never had I thought of this when I was still in high school. I thought that my age of graduation would be somewhere around 23. Now I'm 2 years ahead of what I planned. Meaning I'm gonna start working my ass off for the great period of my life. Isn't that good and bad? Good: I get my own money without being a dependent. Bad: I miss school and all those extra hours plus working means working!

Anyway, half of my batch buddies are gonna graduate by the end of this semester which means next week! Half of us are gonna stay. I'll definitely miss them. Most of the closest friends I have in Drake indeed are from my batch. Was having "guy's pillow talk" the other night with Kim Ming (he's gonna graduate too) and Wilson, and they were asking which is the best semester that each of us ever enjoyed in Drake. Both Wilson and Kim Ming had the same opinion on the first semester was the best as everything was new and we were dumb. Haha. . . All those times of a group of us going to library or GK basement to study ACTS 140 which ending up quarreling between groups for 1-2 hours just for a simple formula. End up we did finish our homeworks and partial of required studies, but our stomachs grumble which therefore leaving us to my room in Morehouse cooking stuffs to eat. That was the best. Also, the number of Malaysian too wasn't that a lot Kim Ming suggested. Well, lots of stuffs did happen in our first semester and it was indeed happy, young and fun! Thinking of it, we do have less fun than when we were 2 years ago. Maybe we grew and become this way or simply because we found new source of fun.

To me, the best semester that I would ever have in Drake would be the semester where the plaque of not having cute Malaysian chicks dies. Haha. . . Kidding! I bet the best semester for me is the first year in Drake due to many reasons. One of it would I grew up most during this 1 year time period. I became from a person who only indulge in Utopian thinking to something more realistic. I gained the necessities to approach real adulthood. I made good friends here who I bet would last a lifetime too. I learned that I have friends here or in Malaysia who would always stand by me. I learned not to rely on others too much in life and to judge someone only by their outlook plus betrayal can be anywhere. I learned what is truly important to me. I learned that girls older than me in couples of years time can be quite attractive. . . *wink *wink :p
Note: Mom gonna scream when she reads this. My taste is so screwed up in the recent years!

Anyway, just gonna wish "ALL THE BEST" to all my departing, graduating comrades! Gonna miss you people! Don't act naughty and better not to forget to invite for your weddings in the future!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, seems like someone likes S&S.